Report an issue at any time using our online work order request.
To report general cleaning issues, or concerns, or to request maintenance services during the following times: Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., please call 609-771-2353 or email email@example.com.
In the event of a work order emergency, during the time periods identified above, please contact 609-771-2353.
For all other times, please call Campus Police at 609-771-2167.
For more information or support, please select from the dropdown list below.
Building Services / Mail and Receiving Services
Event Scheduling: Heating and Cooling Request
- If you have an event that requires heating or cooling, please call the Customer Support Center at 609-771-2353. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm.Please have the following information available:
- Name of requester
- Name of event
- Room Number(s)
- Time Duration (i.e. starting time/ending time)
Grounds and Landscape Services
Environmental Health and Safety Services
- Complete list of Occupational Safety Services
- Complete list of Environmental Safety Services
- Complete list of Lab Safety Services
- Right to Know
- Recycling Information
- Indoor Air Quality Complaints
- Report a safety compliance (non-security) concern
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding safety compliance, please contact the Occupational Safety Manager at 609-771-2881.
- Emergencies or security issues are to be reported immediately to Campus Police Services at 609-771-2345. Emergencies can also be reported by dialing 911 from any hard-wired campus phone.
- Report an environmental compliance concern
- Should you have any environmental concerns, problems, or questions, please contact Amanda Radosti at extension 2881 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For any type of environmental emergency, please contact Campus Police at extension 2345 or (609)771-2345.
- To request a fire extinguisher for an event, to report one that is missing, or to report an extinguisher in need of service, please submit a work order request.
- How to get a barbecue, tent, firework, open burning permit, or a candle waiver? Please review the following section: Fire Safety Permits and Approvals (Event Planning)