The College of New Jersey

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     

Minor Alterations/Construction

Any request for MINOR alterations to a facility must be submitted through the Online Work Order Request System.  All requests will be reviewed to determine if the work falls within our scope of work.

You may be required to submit a Project Request for evaluation, design and approval of the work requested.